Over the past 6 years, SU has paid over NAD 1 billion in tax up to date.
65% of total procurement were awarded to Namibian companies, amounting to NAD 2.6 billion, greatly pushing forward the development of Namibian economy.
The SU Foundation has made over NAD 10 million in donations since its inception.
1. Emergency Disaster Relief
2. The Office of the First Lady Receives the Container Classroom from Swakop Uranium
3. SU supports talented employees to represent Namibia in international competitions
4. SU helps disabled runners to achieve beyond their physical limitation (below picture of a frequent Husab Marathon athlete, Tate Israel)
5. Through its strategic focus of Education & Childhood Development, SU Foundation has over the years endeavored to support programs aimed at bringing proper education to Namibian children, by channeling funds to building and maintaining school infrastructure, supply of books and computers, school feeding programs, etc. SU Foundation has a Memorandum of Understanding with the Regional Directorate of Education and has over the years donated more than N$500,000 to ensure learners successfully complete formal education.
6. Ellie Nowases, an Arandis agricultural entrepreneur, receives training on integrated hydroponic technology sponsored by SU Foundation.
7. SU Foundation donates beds, mattresses and blankets countrywide to help uplift the living conditions of the needy.
8. SU Foundation sponsors the annual Husab Marathon as an initiative to promote health and wellness among Namibians.